MasterPolyheed 8810 - Non chloride water reducing set accelerating admixture
How does MasterPolyheed 8810 work?
Is a ready to use liquid admixture. It is primarily formulated to provide water reduction and acceleration to the setting time of concrete under cold winter conditions. It is dispensed separately to the initial concrete batching water to ensure mix distribution.
MasterPolyheed 8810 is recommended for any concrete that requires short setting time characteristics and early strength, superior workability, pumpability and finishability.
What makes MasterPolyheed 8810 unique solution?
MasterPolyheed 8810 is primarily formulated to provide water reduction and acceleration to the setting time of concrete under cold winter conditions.
What are the benefits of MasterPolyheed 8810?
- Early strength - short setting time even at low temperatures. Early strength development
- Superior pumpability - minimizes choking of pumps and lines
- Superior cohesion - reduces segregation particularly in lean mixes and high slump concrete
- Consistent performance - excellent concrete quality due to superior rheological properties
- Superior finishing - better surface appearance
- Cement saving - mix design can be adjusted according to the performance of MasterPolyheed 8810
- Cement compatibility - compatible with a wide range of cements, fly ashes and slags without loss of performance
Product Information & Safety Data Sheet
MasterPolyheed 8810 Technical Data Sheet
MasterPolyheed 8810 Safety Data Sheet Australia