MasterMatrix 362 - Viscosity modifying admixture
How does MasterMatrix 362 work?
It is a ready-to-use, liquid admixture that is specially developed for producing concrete with enhanced viscosity and controlled rheological properties. Concrete with MasterMatrix 362 admixture exhibits superior stability, increasing resistance to segregation and facilitating placement and consolidation. It is added with the initial mix water or after all other concreting ingredients have been batched.
- Concrete containing “gap-graded” aggregates
- Lean concrete mixtures
- Concrete containing manufactured sand
- Concrete as a pumping aid
- Concrete as a finishing aid
- Concrete mixtures requiring “more body”
- Rheodynamic® Self-Consolidating Concrete (SCC) or Super Workable Concrete (SWC)
- Liquid Sand™
What makes MasterMatrix 362 unique solution?
Exhibits superior stability, resistance to segregation and facilitates placement and consolidation.
How you will enjoy the benefits of MasterMatrix 362?
- Modifies viscosity of concrete
- Easy to dispense
- Controls bleeding
- Modifies rheological properties
- Provides flexibility in mixture proportioning and batching
- Provides concrete stability during transport and placement
- Reduces segregation, even with highly-fluid concrete mixtures
- Enhances pumping and finishing
- Enhances surface appearance
- Provides superior and predictable in-place concrete properties
- Facilitates production of highly-fluid mixtures such as Rheodynamic® Self-Consolidating Concrete (SCC) or Super Workable Concrete (SWC)
Product Information & Safety Data Sheets
MasterMatrix 362 Technical Data Sheet
MasterMatrix 362 Safety Data Sheet Australia
MasterMatrix 362 Safety Data Sheet New Zealand