MasterLife 2006 - Corrosion inhibiting admixture
How does MasterLife 2006 work?
MasterLife 2006 is a powdered corrosion inhibiting concrete admixture supplied in a convenient, degradable bag for easy dosing of concrete mixes. MasterLife 2006 contains migratory corrosion inhibitors to protect reinforcing steel, carbon steel, galvanised steel and other metals embedded in concrete from corrosion induced by carbonation, chloride and atmospheric attack.
- All reinforced, precast, prestressed, post tensioned or marine concrete structures
- Steel-reinforced concrete bridges, highways and streets exposed to corrosive environments
- Parking decks, ramps and garages
- All reinforced marine concrete structures
- Concrete piers, piles, pillars, pipe and utility poles
- Restoration and repair of all reinforced concrete, commercial and civil engineered structures
What makes MasterLife 2006 unique solution?
MasterLife 2006 protects by a time proven migratory inhibition mechanism. When incorporated into the concrete mix, MasterLife 2006 forms a corrosion inhibiting protective layer on the metals.
How you will enjoy the benefits of MasterLife 2006?
MasterLife 2006 offers engineers, owners, contractors, and government authorities a time proven corrosion inhibiting technology that will extend the life of all reinforced concrete structures.
- Protects against the harmful effects of corrosion even in the densest concrete
- Required dosage is not affected by the chloride concentration
- Does not contain any calcium nitrite
- Non-hazardous and non-toxic
- Safe and environmentally friendly
- Technology is lab and field tested worldwide
- Concentrated for cost effectiveness on all projects
- Protects both anodic and cathodic areas
- Will migrate to adjacent areas to protect surrounding metals
Product Information & Safety Data Sheet
MasterLife 2006 Technical Data Sheet
MasterLife 2006 Safety Data Sheet Australia