MasterGlenium SKY 8660 - Superplasticising and viscosity modifying admixture for Smart Dynamic Concrete
How does MasterGlenium SKY 8660 work?
MasterGlenium SKY 8660 is a polycarboxylate ether (PCE) based superplasticizer to provide low fines self-consolidating concrete for everyday use. The superplasticizer contains an essential component RheoMATRIX which is a breakthrough and revolutionary viscosity modifying admixture (VMA) from BASF. This unique concept of low fines self-consolidating concrete from BASF is known as Smart Dynamic Concrete (SDC).
What makes MasterGlenium SKY 8660 a unique solution?
MasterGlenium SKY 8660 offers a quantum leap in concrete robustness allowing for flowability and stability of concrete at the same time. The self-consolidating nature of Smart Dynamic Concrete requires minimal vibration making the process of concrete placement fast and effective. MasterGlenium SKY 8660 is free of added chloride and is compatible with all cements.
What are the benefits of MasterGlenium SKY 8660?
- High water reduction – High early and ultimate strengths. Low permeability, high durability concrete.
- High flowability – Ease of placing and compaction. No segregation and bleeding.
- Superior slump retention – Easy to produce and transport, no re-tempering
- Low shrinkage and creep – Improve dimensional stability. Reduced risk of shrinkage.
- Good cohesion – Ease of pumping. Reduced pumping costs.
- Excellent workability – Good surface appearance.
- High elastic modulus – Superior load bearing ability
Product Information & Safety Data Sheets
MasterGlenium SKY 8660 Technical Data Sheet
MasterGlenium SKY 8660 Safety Data Sheet Australia
MasterGlenium SKY 8660 Safety Data Sheet New Zealand