MasterGlenium SKY 8703 - New generation superplasticising admixture for extended slump retention
How does MasterGlenium SKY 8703 work?
MasterGlenium SKY 8703 is a new generation superplasticiser with super retention technology. It contains polycarboxylate ether polymers and is specially formulated for ready-mix concrete where slump retention, high strength and durability are required in hot climates. The excellent dispersion effect makes MasterGlenium SKY 8703 the ideal admixture for the ready-mix concrete industry.
MasterGlenium SKY 8703 is free of chloride and complies with AS 1478.1 - 2000, and is also compatible with all cements meeting recognized international standards.
- Concrete with less water content than with conventional admixtures
- Faster mixing logistics during large jobs
- High flowability concrete
- Mid-range slump concrete
- Highly durable concrete
- Ready-mixed concrete
- Mass concrete
- Long distance transport
- Pumped concrete
- Hot weather concreting
What makes MasterGlenium SKY 8703 unique solution?
The ability to work with low water /cement ratios and still obtain extended slump retention allows for the manufacture of high quality concrete.
What are the benefits of MasterGlenium SKY 8703?
- High water reduction - high early and ultimate strengths. Low permeability, high durability concrete
- High flowability - ease of placing and compaction. No segregation
- Superior slump retention - no re - tempering. Ease of delivery to point of placement
- Low shrinkage and creep - improve dimensional stability. Reduced risk of cracks
- Good cohesion - ease of pumping. No bleeding
- Good workability - excellent surface appearance. Self-compacting concrete
- Minimal bleed water - excellent concrete quality
- High elastic modulus - superior load bearing capacity