MasterGlenium SKY 8700 - New generation superplasticising admixture for extended slump retention
How does MasterGlenium SKY 8700 work?
It contains polycarboxylate ether polymers and is specially formulated for ready-mix concrete where moderate slump retention, high strength and durability are required. It is added to the concrete mix after the addition of the first 50-70% of the mixing water.
What makes MasterGlenium SKY 8700 unique solution?
The unique PCE Polymer gives the ability to work with low water/cement ratios and still obtain extended slump retention.
How you will enjoy the benefits of MasterGlenium SKY 8700.
- Variable water reduction - high early and ultimate strengths. Low permeability, high durability concrete
- High flowability - ease of placing and compaction. No segregation
- Superior slump retention - no re - tempering. Ease of delivery to point of placement
- Low shrinkage and creep - improve dimensional stability. Reduced risk of cracks
- Good cohesion - ease of pumping
- Good workability - excellent surface finish
- Suitable for use with self-compacting concrete
- Minimal to nil bleed water - excellent concrete quality
- High elastic modulus - superior load bearing capacity
Product Information & Safety Data Sheet
MasterGlenium SKY 8700 Technical Data Sheet
MasterGlenium SKY 8700 Safety Data Sheet Australia