MasterGlenium ACE 8710 - High early strength, high range water-reducing admixture with improved slump retention and workability
Where and how does MasterGlenium ACE 8710 work?
The particular molecular configuration accelerates the cement hydration. Rapid absorption of the molecule onto the cement particles, combined with an efficient dispersion effect maintains workability yet exposes increased surface area of the cement grains to react with water. Best results are attained when MasterGlenium ACE 8710 is added after 70 of the added water and after all the other components are in the mixer at the batch plant.
What makes MasterGlenium ACE 8710 unique solution?
As a result of the particular molecular configuration, it is possible to obtain earlier development of the heat of hydration, rapid development of the hydration products, and as a consequence, higher early strengths.
What are the benefits of MasterGlenium ACE 8710?
- Produce Rheoplastic and Rheodynamic (SWC) concrete having a low water binder ratio
- Superior slump retention over conventional admixtures
- Optimise curing cycles by reducing curing time or curing temperature
- Eliminate the energy required for placing and compacting concrete
- Increase productivity by reduction in cycle times
- Improve surface appearance
- Produce durable precast concrete elements
- Improved engineering properties, compared to traditional superplasticisers, such as early and ultimate compressive and flexural strengths, shrinkage and permeability