MasterFlow 700 - Cementitious general purpose non-shrink construction grout
How does MasterFlow 700 work?
Masterflow 700 is a ready-to-use pumpable, natural aggregate, general purpose grout which undergoes controlled expansion in the plastic state. MasterFlow 700 is a Class A grout as defined by AS 1478.1-2000, Appendix E, section E5.1. Masterflow 700 may be placed in dry (damp) packed, plastic or fluid consistency and is generally used in applications requiring a grout thickness between 10mm and 100mm.
All general purpose grouting operations with clearances of 10mm to 100mm including:
- Non-critical column and equipment bases
- An in-fill grout for cavity block walls
- In caulking of joints and pipes
- Between and under pre-cast panels and other joints where total load bearing is not required
- Underpinning where a grout similar in appearance to concrete is required
What are the unique features of MasterFlow 700?
MasterFlow 700 is ideal for grouting operations with clearances of 10mm to 100mm. It is a ready to use premixed grout requires only the addition of mixing water on site.
What are the benefits of MasterFlow 700?
- Low water/cement ratio - reduces drying shrinkage and increases durability
- Damp packable - can be applied without slumping
- Complete void filling - resulting from controlled fluid-phase expansion
- Non staining grout - similar in appearance to plain concrete
- Economical - relatively low in-place cost due to its ease of use and flowable properties
- No added chlorides – does not contribute to chloride load