MasterFlow 678 - Deep-pour epoxy resin grout
How does MasterFlow 678 work?
Masterflow 678 is a deep pour, low -exotherm, multi use three component epoxy grout. It can be used where deep sections of epoxy grout must be placed with low heat generation.
- Deep-pour baseplate applications between 150mm and 450mm
- Repair of spalled concrete
- Rebuilding deteriorated curbs, bases and columns
- Anchoring bolts, rebar and dowels
- Exterior grouting and repairs
What are the unique features of MasterFlow 678?
MasterFlow 678 is ideal for deep pours-can be placed in lifts of up to 450mm thick .
What are the benefits of MasterFlow 678?
- Long working time – facilitates proper placement
- Excellent creep resistance, even at high temperatures – will not deform under constant loads
- Low exotherm – results in minimal heat generation
- Precludes the necessity of rebar installation or multiple lifts – reduces installation costs
- Superior adhesion – positive bond to concrete and steel
Application Guide for MasterFlow Epoxy Grouts
MasterFlow 648 Part C: Safety Data Sheet Australia
MasterFlow 678 Part A: Safety Data Sheet
MasterFlow 678 Part B: Safety Data Sheet
MasterFlow 678: Technical Data Sheet