MasterFlow 648 - High strength, high temperature, high flow epoxy resin grout
How does MasterFlow 648 work?
Masterflow 648 is a solvent-free, high flow epoxy resin based grout system. Supplied as a three-component system, the final viscosity and flow characteristics can be adjusted to suit the particular project and application by varying the quantity of Part C that is used.
- Precision alignment of machinery, compressors and prime movers in the gas transmission and other industries
- Foundations under crusher ball mills, slab tables and other equipment in the steel industry
- The pulp and paper, chemical processing, mining and power industries for a wide variety of applications
- Application requiring fast turnaround with high early and seven day compressive strengths
What are the unique features of MasterFlow 648?
Masterflow 648 provides high early and 7 day strengths as well as excellent resistance to high operating temperatures and crack inducing vibration.
What are the benefits of MasterFlow 648?
- High flow – effective grouting of even narrow gaps and large baseplates
- High tensile and flexural strengths – efficient transfer of operational loads to foundation including high dynamic loads
- High strengths even at elevated temperatures – maintains alignment and level even with elevated baseplate temperatures
- High bond strength - protects machine from vibrations by effective dampening
- High resistance to creep – maintains alignment and level over long time
- Good chemical resistance – durable even when exposed to many industrial chemical
- High early strengths – allows early load transfer and rapid commissioning of machines
- Variable fill ratio – flowability can be optimised for ease of application and to maximise the cost of effectiveness with the limitations of the aggregate loadings listed
Application Guide for MasterFlow Epoxy Grouts
MasterFlow 648 Part A: Safety Data Sheet
MasterFlow 648 Part B: Safety Data Sheet
MasterFlow 648 Part C: Safety Data Sheet Australia
MasterFlow 648: Technical Data Sheet