MasterFlow 4510 - Cementitious high strength non-shrink deep pour precision grout
How does MasterFlow 4510 work?
MasterFlow 4510 is a non-shrink, PCE plasticised natural aggregate precision grout with excellent high early and ultimate strengths. It is specially formulated to provide extended working time even at high ambient temperatures when mixed and placed at any flowable consistency. MasterFlow 4510 is normally placed at a flowable consistency to completely fill voids between 35mm and 500mm.
MasterFlow 4510 is used for all precision, non-shrink grouting applications with clearances of 35mm or more, including:
- Critical equipment baseplates, soleplates & columns up to 500 mm thick
- Precast wall panels, beams, columns, structural building members and curtain walls
- Applications requiring high early compressive strengths and high ultimate compressive strengths
What are the unique features of MasterFlow 4510?
MasterFlow 4510 is a flowable long life grout. Easy to grout intricate spaces normally inaccessible by conventional grouting technique.
What are the benefits of MasterFlow 4510?
- High early strength – ensures rapid commissioning of new equipment and structures.
- High ultimate strength – ensures permanence of the installation under static and moderate repetitive loads.
- Extended working time – facilitates grouting of large or difficult placements in a single pour, often without the use of a pump.
- Dense, non-shrink grout – hardens free of bleeding, settlement and drying shrinkage, ensuring tight contact with all grouted surfaces.
- Easy to use – requires no special mixing equipment, it can be mixed in a standard grout pump 6mm particle capability or in a pail using a grout stirrer.
- Compliance with codes – Meets the non-shrink requirements of ASTM C1090 and CRD-C 621, Corps of Engineers Specification for Non Shrink Grout; tested to the requirements of AS1478.2 “Methods of sampling and testing admixtures for concrete, mortar and grout”.