MasterFlow 810 - Non-shrink, precision cementitious grout for use in general civil engineering works
How does MasterFlow 810 work?
MasterFlow 810 is a ready to use, non-shrink, natural aggregate cementitious precision grout for use in general civil engineering works.
- Critical equipment baseplates, soleplates and columns
- Precast wall panels, beams, columns, structural building members and curtain walls
- Patching poured in place concrete structures e.g. honeycombing, using preplaced aggregate techniques
- Anchoring dowels, bolts and other fixings
- Applications requiring high early compressive strengths and high ultimate compressive strengths
What are the unique features of MasterFlow 810?
MasterFlow 810 provides good early and ultimate strengths which ensure quick return to service and long term durability.
What are the benefits of MasterFlow 810?
- Non shrink – hardens free of bleeding, settlement and drying shrinkage when placed at flowable consistency
- Flowable consistency –ensures complete filling of even intricate voids often without the need for pumping and strapping
- Ample working time –remains placeable up to 1 hour, even at high ambient temperatures
- Dense, impermeable grout – provides a good watertight seal
- Economical – greater volumes of grout can be mixed and handled with less labour
- Easy to use –requires no special mixing equipment, it can be mixed in a standard concrete mixer or in a pail using a grout stirrer
- No added chloride – does not add to chloride load on structure
- Strict quality control – ensures reliable and consistent product performance
- Provides complete non shrink performance – when tested in accordance with simulated Bedplate Technique
- Compliance with codes – Meets the non-shrink requirements of ASTM C1090 and CRD-C 621, Corps of Engineers Specification for Non Shrink Grout; tested to the requirements of AS1478.2 “Methods of sampling and testing admixtures for concrete, mortar and grout”