MasterFlow 648 - High strength, high temperature, high flow epoxy resin
How does MasterFlow 648 work?
Masterflow 648 is a solvent-free, high flow epoxy resin based grout system. Supplied as a three-component system, the final viscosity and flow characteristics can be adjusted to suit the particular project and application by varying the quantity of Part C that is used.
- Precision alignment of machinery, compressors and prime movers in the gas transmission and other industries
- Foundations under crusher ball mills, slab tables and other equipment in the steel industry
- The pulp and paper, chemical processing, mining and power industries for a wide variety of applications
- Application requiring fast turnaround with high early and seven day compressive strengths
What are the unique features of MasterFlow 648?
Masterflow 648 provides high early and 7 day strengths as well as excellent resistance to high operating temperatures and crack inducing vibration.
What are the benefits of MasterFlow 648?
- High flow – effective grouting of even narrow gaps and large baseplates
- High tensile and flexural strengths – efficient transfer of operational loads to foundation including high dynamic loads
- High strengths even at elevated temperatures – maintains alignment and level even with elevated baseplate temperatures
- High bond strength - protects machine from vibrations by effective dampening
- High resistance to creep – maintains alignment and level over long time
- Good chemical resistance – durable even when exposed to many industrial chemical
- High early strengths – allows early load transfer and rapid commissioning of machines
- Variable fill ratio – flowability can be optimised for ease of application and to maximise the cost of effectiveness with the limitations of the aggregate loadings listed