MasterFlow 926 - Cementitious rapid setting general purpose construction grout
How does MasterFlow 926 work?
MasterFlow 926 is a rapid setting natural aggregate fluid grout for repair of concrete surfaces. MasterFlow 926 is normally placed at a flowable consistency to completely fill voids between 12mm and 30mm.
- Fast grouting and repair applications where a fluid repair and/or exceptionally high early strength is required
- Small section concrete floor repairs where minimum shutdown time is desired and the floor must be back in service in 3-4 hours
- Raising manhole frames to new grade level for an asphalt overlay
- Anchor bolt grouting
- Balustrade post setting
What are the unique features of MasterFlow 926?
MasterFlow 926 has rapid high early and ultimate strength development (approximately 25 MPa after only 2 hours) for minimum traffic shutdowns
What are the benefits of MasterFlow 926?
- Fluid consistency - easy to apply under machinery or for small floor repairs
- Packaged ready-to-use product requiring only the addition of potable water for mixing
Product Information & Safety Data Sheet
MasterFlow 926 Technical Data Sheet
MasterFlow 926 Safety Data Sheet Australia