MasterFinish RL 212 - High quality water based surface consolidation and form release agent
How does MasterFinish RL 212 work?
MasterFinish RL 212 is a ready-to-use, water based, non-toxic surface consolidation agent with excellent form release properties.
- Low slump concrete
- Flowable concrete
- High temperature concrete
- Concrete with extended working times
- Lightweight and prestressed concrete
- Imparting workability to lean harsh mixes
- Reducing bleeding caused by grading deficiencies in the concrete materials
What makes MasterFinish RL 212 a unique solution?
MasterFinish RL 212 has been specially formulated to reduce or eliminate surface imperfections in precast, prestressed and poured-in-place concrete, and to give easy and complete release of concrete when applied to most types of forms or form liners.
What are the benefits of MasterFinish RL 212?
- Unique product to improve concrete off-form finish and ensure optimum release of formwork
- Improved concrete surface by reducing or eliminating surface voids and defects
- Minimises repair costs associated with patching or polishing to remove surface defects
- Improved surface quality often leads to better prices for finished product
- Non-staining, suitable even for concrete containing off-white cement
- Promotes easy and efficient stripping of forms
- Reduces the need for and cost of frequently cleaning forms by reducing the concrete residue
- Easy and inexpensive to apply by spray
- Milky appearance means increased coverage by reducing overlapping applications
- Better and safer working environment
- Non-toxic, being made from "skin friendly" ester oils
- Suitable for use indoors or outdoors
- Provides a water repellent, rainproof, rust-inhibiting film to the formwork