MasterEmaco S 822 - Cementitious spray applied repair mortar for cathodic protection overlays
How does MasterEmaco S 822 work?
MasterEmaco S 822 is a ready-to-use, cement based shotcrete mix with reduced rebound for cathodic overlays.
- Repairs to the underside of bridge decks, bridge piers and beams, tunnels, drains, sea walls, and culverts where impressed current cathodic protection systems are used.
What are the unique features of MasterEmaco S 822?
MasterEmaco S 822 is specially designed for civil and mining applications using either the wet or dry shotcreting systems.
What are the benefits of MasterEmaco S 822?
- Factory mixed - no onsite variations
- Easy to use - requires only the addition of potable water for mixing or spraying
- Economical - reduces handling and clean-up costs and speeds up repairs
- Versatile - is easily sprayed using the wet mix shotcrete system or dry mix systems
- Good working time - over one hour at 21°C
- Low resistivity - improves effectiveness of impressed current cathodic protection systems
- Controlled shrinkage - reduced cracking tendency