MasterEmaco T 288 - Rapid setting trafficable repair mortar
How does MasterEmaco T 288 work?
MasterEmaco T 288 is a one component concrete repair and anchoring material which sets in 30 minutes and will accommodate rubber-tyre traffic 2 hours after placement.
- Bridge deck and highway overlays
- Concrete pavement joint repairs
- Airport runway light installations
- Full depth structural repairs
- Expansion device nosings
- Anchoring steel bridge and balcony railings
- Commercial freezer room repairs
- Loading dock repairs
- Parking deck and ramp repairs
- Heavy industrial repairs
What are the unique features of MasterEmaco T 288?
MasterEmaco T 288 can be used indoors and outdoors for highway and heavy industrial repair jobs.
What are the benefits of MasterEmaco T 288?
- Wide temperature application range – suitable for Asia Pacific climates from very hot to very cold
- Rapid strength gain – fast return to service only 2 hours
- Chemically resistant – unaffected by deicing salts
- Thermal expansion/contraction rate similar to concrete – suitable for freeze thaw conditions
- Minimal drying shrinkage – long term volume stability and stability of patch
- Cement colour - patches have texture and look of concrete