MasterEmaco T 2040 - Rapid setting repair mortar for industrial flooring
How does MasterEmaco T 2040 work?
MasterEmaco T 2040 is a fast setting three-component screedable patching mortar for floors utilising natural aggregate and binder based on the APS polymer technology. It offers excellent resistance against impact, abrasion and scratching as well as chemical attack.
Recommended for fast repairs in:
- Food and beverage industry
- Cold stores
- Rapid repairs to concrete slabs
- Airport runways and taxi ways
- Joint nosings
What are the unique features of MasterEmaco T 2040?
APS technology is a unique polymer technology researched and developed by BASF Construction Chemicals over the past 10 years and protected international patents.
What are the benefits of MasterEmaco T 2040?
- Suitable for freezer repairs - applicable at freezing temperatures (-25C)
- No priming or curing - fast preparation and installation and return to service
- Non-tainting - able to be applied in a working freezer
- Fast setting - fast return to service
- Bonds to dampe surfaces - suitable for freezer repairs
- Trafficable - excellent durability in high traffic areas
MasterEmaco T 2040 Application Guide
MasterEmaco T 2040 Part A: Safety Data Sheet Australia
MasterEmaco T 2040 Part B: Safety Data Sheet Australia
MasterEmaco T 2040 Part C: Safety Data Sheet Australia
MasterEmaco T 2040: Technical Data Sheet