MasterEmaco S 840FR - Polypropylene fibre reinforced premixed cement-based shotcrete mortar
How does MasterEmaco S 840FR work?
MasterEmaco S 840FR is a ready-to-use, multi-component, cement based shotcrete mix.
- Shotcrete repairs with reduced plastic shrinkage cracking
- Repairs to the underside of bridge decks, bridge piers and beams, tunnels, sewer pipes, drains, sea walls and culverts
- Protection of steel work eg fireproofing
- Tunnel linings and embankment stabilisation
- Ground retention and stabilization
- Sealing of ventilation devices
- Shotcrete repairs where control of plastic shrinkage cracking is desirable
What are the unique features of MasterEmaco S 840FR?
It is specially designed for civil and mining applications using either the wet or dry shotcreting systems.
What are the beneifits of MasterEmaco S 840FR?
- Thixotropic - thicker application layers possible
- Easy to use - requires only the addition of potable water for mixing
- Economical – dry process reduces handling and clean-up costs
- Multi-purpose – can also be pumped using the wet mix shotcrete system
- Good working time - over one hour at 21°C
- Controlled shrinkage – reduced crack tendency