MasterEmaco S 620 - Cementitious hand applied repair mortar for agressive environments
How does MasterEmaco S 620 work?
MasterEmaco S 620 is a ready-to-use, high Alumina cement based mortar.
- Repairs to brick, cast in place concrete and precast concrete sewers
- Reinstating of linings of manholes and other access ways
- Tunnel linings or other places where resistance to acidic waters is required
What makes MasterEmaco S 620 a unique solution?
MasterEmaco S 620 is specially designed for sewer repair applications or where acid and/or abrasion resistance is required using hand applied systems.
What are the benefits of MasterEmaco S 620?
- High Alumina clinker and cement – all ingredients reactive and form an acid resistant matrix
- Easy to use – requires only the addition of potable water for mixing for hand application or wet mix spray
- Self-healing – long term reactivity of matrix heals surface cracks increasing life of repair
- Good working time – over one hour at 21°C
- Controlled shrinkage – reduced cracking tendency