MasterEmaco N 102CI – Cementitious trowel applied lightweight polymer modified repair mortar with active corrosion inhibition
How does MasterEmaco N 102CI work?
MasterEmaco N 102CI is a non-structural, single component, polymer modified, repair and reprofiling mortar.
- Non-structural repair of concrete elements like balconies edges, building facades, parapet walls, precast panels, and beam edges.
- Ideal for general, non-structural patch repairs where high build properties allowing up to 100 mm thickness in one layer are required.
- Can be applied as a smoothing or levelling coat at only 5mm thick on large vertical and overhead areas to achieve amore aesthetic finish e.g. prior to painting.
- Has active corrosion inhibition to prevent incipient anodes forming and to preserve the reinforcing steel in the immediate area of the patch.
What are the unique features of MasterEmaco N 102CI?
When mixed with water it is a mortar that contains special cements, graded sands, selected polymers to allow the mortar to be hand or trowel applied in thicknesses from 5 up to 100 mm. MasterEmaco N 102CI contains active corrosion inhibitors making it suitable for aggressive environments.
What are the benefits of MasterEmaco N 102CI?
- Shrinkage compensation and corrosion inhibition - to minimise crack tendency and extend life of repair
- Smooth, creamy, non-slump mortar - easy to create profiles and corners without formwork
- High build capacity - can be applied 80 - 100 mm in vertical applications or up to 70 – 80 mm overhead in one layer
- Multi-use - reprofiling and patch repair mortar in one
- Good strength development - exceeding requirement of Class N102 CI of EN1504 part 3
- Low modulus of elasticity - able to cope with the thermal movement of the structure
- Low chromate (Cr[VI] < 2 ppm ) – reduces risk of skin allergies
- Chloride-free - does not increase chloride load on structure