MasterEmaco 2525 - Solvent free epoxy binder and structural adhesive
How does MasterEmaco 2525 work?
MasterEmaco 2525 is a solvent free, high performance, versatile epoxy binder that can be used to produce a range of epoxy resin based mortars. MasterEmaco 2525 can be applied to both dry and damp surfaces and adheres to most substrates after proper preparation.
- Structural bonding of new to old concrete
- Production of epoxy resin mortars for floor toppings
- Production of epoxy resin mortars to grout bolt holes
- Steel bonding
- Rapid structural repair of concrete
- Grouting dowels
- Priming of concrete floors prior to applying Mastertop Flooring Systems and MasterSeal Membrane Systems to achieve structural bond
What are the unique features of MasterEmaco 2525?
MasterEmaco 2525 is versatile binder and epoxy primer that is suitable for diverse applications, even as a primer before application of waterproof membranes adhering new concrete to old and to make fast setting mortars for running repairs in any industrial facility.
What are the benefits of MasterEmaco 2525?
- Adheres to wet or damp surfaces - wide application area
- Solvent free - low VOC and non-shrink
- Pre-proportioned packaging - no job site errors
- Multi-purpose binder
- Low viscosity - easy to apply as primer
- High abrasion and chemical resistance - can be used as wearing surface
- Approved to AS/NZS 4020:2002 - suitable for contact with potable water
- Cures hard at low temperatures - wide application range
MaserEmaco 2525 Part A Safety Data Sheet Australia
MasterEmaco 2525 Part A Safety Data Sheet New Zealand
MasterEmaco 2525 Part B Safety Data Sheet New Zealand
MasterEmaco 2525 Part B: Safety Data Sheet Australia
MasterEmaco 2525: Technical Data Sheet