MasterEmaco S 850FR - Premixed cement-based shotcrete mortar with steel fibres
How does MasterEmaco S 850FR work?
MasterEmaco S 850FR is a ready-to-use, multi-component, cement based shotcrete mix incorporating steel fibres for increased toughness. It is specially designed for civil and mining applications using either the wet or dry shotcreting process.
- Repairs to the underside of bridge decks, bridge piers and beams, tunnel linings, mine roadways, drains, sea walls, and culverts
- Embankment stabilisation
What are the unique features of MasterEmaco S 850FR?
MasterEmaco S 850FR is steel fibre reinforced - providing additional flexural strength and energy absorption.
What are the benefits of MasterEmaco S 850FR?
- Factory quality control - uniform results with every application.
- Easy to use - requires only the addition of potable water for mixing or spraying.
- Economical - reduces handling and clean-up costs.
- Pumpable - easy to transport using wet shotcrete pump.
- Good working time - over one hour at 21°C, (wet system).
- Controlled shrinkage - reduces chance of shrinkage cracking.
Product Information & Safety Data Sheet
MasterEmaco S 850FR Technical Data Sheet
MasterEmaco S 850FR Safety Data Sheet