MasterEmaco T 545 - Rapid setting trafficable repair mortar
How does MasterEmaco T 545 work?
MasterEmaco T 545 is a one component concrete repair and anchoring material which sets in 15 minutes and will accommodate rubber-tyre traffic 45 minutes after placement. This product bonds to both concrete and masonry and can be used indoors and outdoors for highway and heavy industrial repair jobs.
- Bridge deck and highway overlays
- Concrete pavement joint repairs
- Airport runway light installations
- Full depth structural repairs
- Expansion device nosings
- Anchoring steel bridge and balcony railings
- Commercial freezer room repairs
- Loading dock repairs
- Parking deck and ramp repairs
- Heavy industrial repairs
What are the unique features of MasterEmaco T 545?
MasterEmaco T 545 meets the needs of the customer for a simple road repair material where reopening the road is critical and the time to do repairs is very short. It does not require priming and its very fast hardening and strength gain make it ideal for all fast road repairs.
What are the benefits of MasterEmaco T 545?
- Wide temperature application range – suitable for climates from very hot to very cold.
- Rapid strength gain – fast return to service only 45 minutes.
- Chemically bonds to concrete – long life of patches in traffic areas.
- Thermal expansion/contraction rate similar to concrete – suitable for freeze thaw conditions
- Minimal drying shrinkage – long term volume stability and stability of patch
- Cement colour – patches have texture and look of concrete