MasterEmaco N 5200CI - Universal, fast-setting, polymer modified fibre reinforced repair mortar with active corrosion inhibition
How does MasterEmaco N 5200CI work?
MasterEmaco N 5200CI is a universal, single component, polymer modified, fast setting, repair, re-profiling and levelling mortar containing active corrosion inhibition.
- Non-structural repair of concrete elements like balconies edges, building facades, parapet walls, precast panels, beam edges and stair nosings
- As a smoothing or levelling coat at 3 mm thick on large vertical and overhead areas to achieve a more aesthetic finish e.g. prior to painting
- Environments where active corrosion inhibition is necessary
What are the unique features of MasterEmaco N 5200CI?
MasterEmaco N 5200CI contains special cements, graded sands, selected polymers and fibres to reduce shrinkage and improve physical and application properties. When mixed with water, it forms a mortar with an exceptionally wide range of applications.
What are the benefits of MasterEmaco N 5200CI?
- Shrinkage compensation systems and fibre reinforcement - minimise crack tendency
- Smooth, creamy, non-slump mortar - easy to create profiles and corners without formwork
- Excellent high build capacity - can be applied 80 - 100 mm in vertical applications or 70 – 80 mm overhead in one layer
- Multi-use - fairing coat and patch repair mortar in one with active corrosion inhibition
- Fast setting - can be over-coated in only 4 hours
- Good strength development – exceeding requirement of Class R2 of EN1504 part 3
- Low modulus of elasticity - copes with thermal movement of structures
- Low chromate (Cr[VI] < 2 ppm ) - low risk of skin irritation
- Chloride-free - does not add to chloride load of structure
MasterEmaco Application Guide
MasterEmaco N 5200 CI: Safety Data Sheet Australia
MasterEmaco N 5200 CI: Technical Data Sheet
MasterProtect Repair Mortars Application Guide