MasterCell 25 - Controlled Low-Strength Materials (CLSM) Admixture
How does MasterCell 25 work?
MasterCell 25 is a ready-to-use concentrated self-contained product for use in various Regular-Controlled Low-Strength Materials (Reg-CLSM) applications where air contents up to 30% are desired.
- Backfill (flowable fill) – sewer trenches, utility trenches, bridge abutments, retaining walls, conduit trenches, etc
- Structural fill – foundation sub-bases, floor slab bases, pipe bedding
What makes MasterCell 25 unique solution?
MasterCell 25 admixture produces stable air contents of 15 to 30%. MasterCell 25 produced CLSM can be used in any application in lieu of compacted soil. It is used in Regular-CLSM mixes to lower the density, eliminate settlement, and to control strength development.
How you will enjoy the benefits of MasterCell 25?
- Little or no bleeding
- No segregation
- Reduced shrinkage
- Reduced settlement
- Reduces water content by as much as 50%
- Increased yield
- Optimum workability-can be produced in either fluid or plastic consistency
- Increased pumpability
- Control of strength development
- Cost effective compared to in-place cost of compacted soil