MasterCast 602 - Performance admixture for concrete masonry
Available in New Zealand only
How does MasterCast 602 work?
MasterCast 602 is a non-chloride liquid admixture designed to improve performances in both normal and lightweight non-plastic concrete. MasterCast 602 increases production efficiency and develops higher early strength in both green and hardened concrete. Compatible with all brands and types of Portland cement and curing systems such as low pressure, high pressure, carbon dioxide and air.
- In the manufacture of all non-plastic concrete masonry including blocks, pavers, pipes etc.
What are the unique features of MasterCast 602?
MasterCast 602 develops higher early strength in both green and hardened concrete which means less web cracks and fewer culls from cubing and other transfer operations.
What are the benefits of MasterCast 602?
- Increases strengths at later ages
- Improves strengths at later ages
- Improves cohesiveness and mouldability of the mix
- Improves colour, texture and uniformity
- Faster, smoother machine operation and less wear on product forming parts ensures longer machine life