MasterCast 1102 - Plasticising admixture for no-slump concrete
How does MasterCast 1102 work?
MasterCast 1102 is a ready-to-use admixture formulated for use in no-slump concrete fabrication processes. The admixture imparts a slick characteristic to the dry mix for concrete processes such as plank or tile extrusion and enables a faster production rate as a result.
- Dry cast concrete pipe
- Extruded concrete planking
- Extruded concrete roof tile
- Other miscellaneous no-slump concrete products
What are the unique features of MasterCast 1102?
Concrete products containing MasterCast 1102 admixture show fewer surface irregularities and have a rich, dense surface appearance. MasterCast 1102 admixture is especially suited for dry cast concrete pipe production.
What are the benefits of MasterCast 1102?
- Improves both early and later age compressive strength
- Enables a faster rate of concrete product fabrication
- Improves cohesion and dimensional stability
- Can reduce amount of patching or hand trowelling
- Resistance to compaction or extrusion is decreased
- Lubricates the mix to reduce abrasion of product forming parts