MasterBrace Fibre - Fibre Reinforced Polymer (FRP) system for structural strengthening of concrete and timber structures
How does MasterBrace Fibre work?
MasterBrace Fibre sheet reinforcement materials are enveloped in MasterBrace 4500 resin to yield a range of high performance composites with many features.
- Flexural and shear strengthening elements that may not be planar (flat)
- Increasing compressive strength via axial confinement of columns
- Seismic retrofitting of columns and piles for earthquake resistance
- Enhancement of fatigue resistance under repetitive loading conditions
- Walls, beams, slabs, silos, chimneys, tanks, pipes, tunnels, piles etc
What are the benefits of MasterBrace Fibre?
MasterBrace Fibres (in general)
- Lightweight and durable - Easy to apply and non-corroding
- High strength to thickness ratio – does not interfere with widths or thicknesses of members non-obtrusive
MasterBrace Carbon Fibre
- Increased strength- for Flexure, Shear, Confinement & Fatigue enhancement and end anchoring of MasterBrace Laminates
MasterBrace Aramid Fibre
- Increased strength for -Impact resistance or Blast (Explosion) resistance
MasterBrace Fibre Technical Data Sheet