MasterBrace 1444 - Thixotropic paste epoxy binder and adhesive
How does MasterBrace 1444 work?
MasterBrace 1444 is a two pack, thixotropic epoxy binder which is ideal as a structural adhesive, bonding agent and binder for epoxy mortars. It is supplied as a solvent-free, smooth, non-sag paste.
MasterBrace 1444 is suited to applications in the water treatment industry and is approved for contact with potable water. Tested to AS/NZS 4020.
Application to horizontal or vertical surfaces to fill rough surfaces to 5mm
As a primer for vertical surfaces for MasterSeal Traffic and Roof systems
Use as a general purpose adhesive for bonding and or repairing most materials
Structural bonding BASF repair mortars and concrete on vertical surfaces
Bonding metal to metal, concrete, timber etc
Patching and repairing cracks and defects in concrete and masonry with clearances of up to 5mm
Mix with aggregates to provide a repair mortar or trowelable skim coat
What are the unique features of MasterBrace 1444?
A high bond strength gives MasterBrace 1444 tenacious adhesion to correctly prepared surfaces, including concrete, steel & timber.
What are the benefits of MasterBrace 1444?
- Excellent chemical resistance – maximum protection against penetration or attack by water, mineral acids, oils, fats, fuels and strong alkali and salt solutions
- High early and ultimate strengths – a hard, tough adhesive which sets rapidly which helps to reduce production shutdown
- Non shrink – suitable for use in critical, precision applications
- Easy to use – on horizontal, vertical or overhead surfaces because of it’s paste consistency
- Solvent free - low VOC
- Multi-purpose - can be applied to wet and damp surfaces
- Non Toxic - approved AS/NZS 4020:2002 for contact with potable water