MasterAir 940 - Air entraining admixture for concrete
How does MasterAir 940 work?
MasterAir 940 is an ultra-stable air-entraining admixture for use in all types of concrete. It is particularly recommended for use in concrete in which it has previously been difficult to maintain the desired air content.
- Low slump concrete
- Flowable concrete
- High temperature concrete
- Concrete with extended working times
- Lightweight and prestressed concrete
- Imparting workability to lean harsh mixes
- Reducing bleeding caused by grading deficiencies in the concrete materials
What are the unique features of MasterAir 940?
The use of MasterAir 940 to entrain optimum air content in concrete results in the improvement in concrete quality.
How you will enjoy the benefits of MasterAir 940?
The use of MasterAir 940 to entrain optimum air content in concrete results in the following improvements in concrete quality:
- Improved plasticity and workability
- Reduced segregation and bleeding
- Reduced permeability - increased watertightness
- Increased durability
- Increased resistance to freeze/thaw cycles
- Improved ability to entrain and retain air in concrete - improved stability
- Improved air-void system in hardened concrete