MasterAir 905 - Air entraining admixture for concrete
How does MasterAir 905 work?
MasterAir 905 is an ultra-stable air-entraining admixture for use in all types of concrete. It is particularly recommended for use in concrete in which it has previously been difficult to maintain the desired air content .
- Low slump concrete
- Flowable concrete
- High temperature concrete
- Concrete with extended working times
- Lightweight and prestressed concrete
- Imparting workability to lean harsh mixes
- Reducing bleeding caused by grading deficiencies in the concrete materials
What are the unique features of MasterAir 905?
The use of MasterAir 905 to entrain optimum air content in concrete results in the improvement in concrete quality
What are the benefits of MasterAir 905?
- Improved plasticity and workability
- Reduced segregation and bleeding
- Reduced permeability - increased watertightness
- Increased durability
- Increased resistance to freeze/thaw cycles
- Improved ability to entrain and retain air in concrete - improved stability
- Improved air-void system in hardened concrete